I got my grades!

This morning was the last ever time I would walk into Barnsley college, I went to collect my grades! I was slightly nervous as I need to get distinction merit merit to secure my place at Huddersfield university. Before we all collected our grades I bagged up all of my work from the past 2 years, There was a lot! Today was the day I'd been working towards for the past two years so everyone in the class was rather tense. One by one our tutor took us out into a different room to tell us our grades individually, finally after waiting for what seemed forever I got my grade's. I got Distinction Distinction Merit, I was so so pleased with my self! It means I've got my place at university!! I can't really sum up my excitement in a blog post but you can imagine how I feel. 



Me and my tutors

Textiles 2014
So big thanks go out to my tutors for everything they have done for me, they have honestly been amazing and because of them I have grown so much and learned so many skills. I'm so excited and so scared now as the next chapter of my life will be moving out and starting university! If you have any tips or advice for me let me know!

Thank you for reading x 


No comments