Sketchbook Ideas



Hello lovelies! 
With university very very close, You textile/crafty guys and gals are probably still working on or not even started your summer project yet. I thought I would make this mondays blog post a little motivational and inspirational with some sketchbook inspiration I found on pinterest!


My top advice for creating a very full and creative sketchbook is to use many different techniques and layer up. You can use techniques such as batik, drawing, painting, sewing, ink and stick, observational drawing, continuous line drawings, blind folded drawings, left hand drawings, watercolour, and so so many more! You can also layer up your sketchbook by using tracing paper which is one of my favourite things to do. I also love to use masking tape in my sketchbook to create more texture.






These are my favourite sketchbook inspirations from Pinterest, I hope they inspired you to make your sketchbook amazing!
Thank you for reading!


Becca x

No comments