WELCOME, 2016.

10 day's in to January. You might think this blog post is running a tad late, You would be right. However, It has gave me plenty of time to conclude 2015 and think about what I can do differently in 2016 to make me a happier and healthier person, both physically and mentally.

2016 LONG-TERM GOALS:

  • Do more of what makes me happy.
  • Travel and see more of the world.
  • Keep a diary
  • Be creative
  • Exercise more
  • Build my confidence

2016 SHORT-TERM GOALS:

  • Do more drawings
  • Take more photographs
  • Be happy
  • Stay humble and be grateful for what I have.
  • Always stay creative

For myself, Making both long term and short term goals is a big part of my life. As a full time university student studying textiles, It can sometimes be hard to be passionate and creative with your work when you are feeling stressed and unmotivated to draw, take photographs or even write about it all in this blog because of deadlines over hanging like stormy clouds. This year I am not going to let stress, worry or anxiety about deadlines hinder my creativity. I think every design student should take a leaf out of my book. 

Make some goals for your self! 




No comments